- Ministers of Liturgical Music, The Psalmist: SttL 34-36
- Ministers of Liturgical Music, The Choir: SttL 28-33
- VNO: Masses And Prayers For Various Needs And Occasions
- Music For The Sprinkling Rite: On The Day Of My Resurrection
- Miguel de Cervantes in Space
- Music For The Sprinkling Rite: I Saw Water
- The Gathered Liturgical Assembly: SttL 24-27
- The Armchair Liturgist: Greater Works On Mother’s Day
- Music For The Sprinkling Rite
- Who Prepares Music For Worship? SttL 119-121
Vatican II pages
- 7,850,819 hits
Daily Archives: 21 March 2008
Clergy asking a bishop to resign: this never happened in the wake of Vatican II, did it?
The pope sends a message tailor-made for the Catholic blogosphere. Anybody listening?
Over at Zenit, I see an interview with an author-priest on Priestly Identity: Crisis and Renewal. Father Toups has picked up the progressive lingo of “formation” over “education,” so you know his ideas can’t be all bad. Ongoing formation, no … Continue reading