- Christus Vivit 16: Young People Interacting With Elders
- On Easter Worshippers
- Blessed Feast of Easter
- Holy Saturday Confessions
- On Good Friday
- Christus Vivit 14-15: Older People Interacting With The Young
- OCM 48-50: Matrimony Within Mass, Second Form
- Christus Vivit 13: A Young Heart
Liam on Holy Saturday Confessions Liam on Harrowing Todd on Mandate Liam on Mandate Todd on Lumen Gentium 11 Antonio Gordon on Lumen Gentium 11 Liam on Fire nassauny on Fire Liam on Setting Philippians 3 Liam on Setting Philippians 3
Vatican II pages
- 9,571,663 hits
Daily Archives: 21 March 2008
Clergy asking a bishop to resign: this never happened in the wake of Vatican II, did it?
The pope sends a message tailor-made for the Catholic blogosphere. Anybody listening?
Over at Zenit, I see an interview with an author-priest on Priestly Identity: Crisis and Renewal. Father Toups has picked up the progressive lingo of “formation” over “education,” so you know his ideas can’t be all bad. Ongoing formation, no … Continue reading