- Amoris Laetitia 288: Adapting To Individual Young Persons
- Amoris Laetitia 287: Passing on the Faith
- What Another Month May Bring
- Amoris Laetitia 286: Dialogue Beyond Just Words
- Praying With Music Ministries: Rehearsals
- Amoris Laetitia 285: Respecting Differences
- RIP Celebrities and Others
- Amoris Laetitia 284: Two Levels of Reality
- Amoris Laetitia 283: On Safe Sex
- Amoris Laetitia 281-282: On Age-Appropriateness and Modesty
Vatican II pages
- 7,398,278 hits
Daily Archives: 21 March 2008
Clergy asking a bishop to resign: this never happened in the wake of Vatican II, did it?
The pope sends a message tailor-made for the Catholic blogosphere. Anybody listening?
Over at Zenit, I see an interview with an author-priest on Priestly Identity: Crisis and Renewal. Father Toups has picked up the progressive lingo of “formation” over “education,” so you know his ideas can’t be all bad. Ongoing formation, no … Continue reading