- Christus Vivit 53: Saint Joan of Arc
- The Armchair Liturgist: Food and Drink In Church
- Christus Vivit 52: Saint Francis of Assisi
- Christus Vivit 51: Saint Sebastian
- Christus Vivit 50: Looking For Ardor And Vigor
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Job 7:12-21
- Christus Vivit 49: Young Saints
- Christus Vivit 48: Mary, Who Guides Our Hope
- On Bishop Barron
- Bishops Meet
Vatican II pages
- 9,646,479 hits
Daily Archives: 21 March 2008
Clergy asking a bishop to resign: this never happened in the wake of Vatican II, did it?
The pope sends a message tailor-made for the Catholic blogosphere. Anybody listening?
Over at Zenit, I see an interview with an author-priest on Priestly Identity: Crisis and Renewal. Father Toups has picked up the progressive lingo of “formation” over “education,” so you know his ideas can’t be all bad. Ongoing formation, no … Continue reading