about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Laudato Si 77: A Choice To Love
- On My Bookshelf: Divine Renovation
- The Armchair Liturgist: eBooks at Mass
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 17-18: A Mystical Liturgy
- Laudato Si 76: Nature and Creation
- This Side of the Atlantic … I Wish
- The Armchair Liturgist: Scheduling Funerals
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 16: Proper Attire
- Laudato Si 75: Proper Places for God and People
- Funeral Prayers
- 5,402,409 hits
Daily Archives: 21 March 2008
Clergy asking a bishop to resign: this never happened in the wake of Vatican II, did it?
The pope sends a message tailor-made for the Catholic blogosphere. Anybody listening?
Over at Zenit, I see an interview with an author-priest on Priestly Identity: Crisis and Renewal. Father Toups has picked up the progressive lingo of “formation” over “education,” so you know his ideas can’t be all bad. Ongoing formation, no … Continue reading