- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
- Amoris Laetitia 106: John Paul II on Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 105: Love Forgives
- Amoris Laetitia 104: Making Peace
- Amoris Laetitia 103: Love Is Not Irritable Or Resentful
- Amoris Laetitia 102: Thomas Aquinas and Generosity
Vatican II pages
Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Todd on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Liam on Lumen Gentium 50
- 6,805,207 hits
Daily Archives: 21 March 2008
Clergy asking a bishop to resign: this never happened in the wake of Vatican II, did it?
The pope sends a message tailor-made for the Catholic blogosphere. Anybody listening?
Over at Zenit, I see an interview with an author-priest on Priestly Identity: Crisis and Renewal. Father Toups has picked up the progressive lingo of “formation” over “education,” so you know his ideas can’t be all bad. Ongoing formation, no … Continue reading