about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- RENQTC Question 4: Text of the Bible
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 32: Forms of Celebration, Part 3: Communal Reconciliation with Individual Confession
- On The Tube: The Crown
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 32: Forms of Celebration, Part 2: Individual Confession, Plus Other Things
- Antivax March
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 32: Forms of Celebration, Part 1: Three Forms, One Sacrament
- Mimas Ocean … Or Lake
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 31: Some Fundamental Convictions, Part 10: Priest as Penitent
- Different Headlines
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 31: Some Fundamental Convictions, Part 9: Gratitude
Vatican II pages
- 10,871,780 hits
Daily Archives: 21 March 2008
Clergy asking a bishop to resign: this never happened in the wake of Vatican II, did it?
The pope sends a message tailor-made for the Catholic blogosphere. Anybody listening?
Over at Zenit, I see an interview with an author-priest on Priestly Identity: Crisis and Renewal. Father Toups has picked up the progressive lingo of “formation” over “education,” so you know his ideas can’t be all bad. Ongoing formation, no … Continue reading