about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Reality Check
- Humanae Vitae 31: A Great Work
- Football, Plumbing, and Blogging
- PS 37: The Penitential Celebrations in Lent
- What About Sacramental Grace?
- Humanae Vitae 30: To Bishops
- PS 35-36: Chrism Mass
- Humanae Vitae 29: Christian Compassion
- Just A Thought on Guilt, Shame, and Public Relations
- PS 33-34: Passion and Homily
- 4,936,912 hits
Daily Archives: 26 March 2008
The second of the three EP’s for Masses with Children is noted for three preface acclamations preceding the Sanctus, plus another during the epiclesis. If the priest were singing the Eucharistic Prayer, these work far better: Priest: God, our loving … Continue reading