Our white cat will often cry at the kitchen door when Ellie is ready to come in. He also likes the late afternoon sun, too. I think the family’s black-furred creatures get something more out of it.
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
- Amoris Laetitia 202: Better Pastoral Formation For Ministers
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 1
- Amoris Laetitia 201: Conversion, Values, Critique, and Dialogue
- Amoris Laetitia 200: Proclaiming The Gospel Of The Family Today
- Saturn in Music
- Singing The “Unsingable”
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,150,539 hits