- Amoris Laetitia 82: Procreation, Adoption, and Problems
- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
Vatican II pages
- 6,699,207 hits
Daily Archives: 1 April 2008
We all know the bishop is the ordinary minister of confirmation, right? Here’s the why: 7. The originating minister of confirmation is the bishop. Normally a bishop administers the sacrament so that there will be a clearer reference to the … Continue reading
I was bothered by Charles’ comment in the B16, Meet Marty Haugen thread. (F)or Mr. Haugen to formally state his personal convictions that the institution (The Church Christ founded) that he has purposefully benefited financially from throughout his career, starting … Continue reading
The International Space Station’s new robot has a strangely human shape to it.