- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,061,354 hits
Daily Archives: 8 April 2008
The little-known constellation of the altar (Latin: Ara) might be a traditionalist’s favorite, if you can navigate the scorpion’s sting. Before worshipping, consider this altar was commissioned by the pagan gods of Olympus to commemorate their victory over the mythological … Continue reading
Lots of interesting news items come from Zenit, but the media organ is not above puff pieces that inspire a few scratches in the scalp. Like yesterday’s on “traditional” marriage. Rafael Navarro Valls affirmed this last Thursday, saying that numerous … Continue reading