The CtA video makes its obligatory blogosphere rounds. Amy and others invoke and encourage the usual b****fest. Nothing surprising there. My only comment is this is what happens when liturgists aren’t in charge. The liberal snark is that somebody flooded the planning committee with catechists.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi 37: Formation In Seminaries
- Ministeria Quaedam 2-3: Reexamine, Remove, Retain
- Desiderio Desideravi 36: Who Celebrates
- The Role of Women and the Tide
- Ministeria Quaedam 1: Certain Ministries
- Desiderio Desideravi 35: Beyond the Academic Environment
- Messier Objects
- Ministeria Quaedam Coming
- Lost Acclamations: The Old A
- Desiderio Desideravi 34: The First Practical Task
Vatican II pages
- 11,097,445 hits