It’s not a leap to think back to my own high school days. My peers and I would have approved of teachers facing “academic east” and keeping their backs to us. We weren’t out of our minds for wanting to be out of sight.
- Amoris Laetitia 205: Preparing for Marriage
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
- Amoris Laetitia 202: Better Pastoral Formation For Ministers
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 1
- Amoris Laetitia 201: Conversion, Values, Critique, and Dialogue
- Amoris Laetitia 200: Proclaiming The Gospel Of The Family Today
- Saturn in Music
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,151,961 hits