- Amoris Laetitia 82: Procreation, Adoption, and Problems
- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
Vatican II pages
- 6,698,979 hits
Daily Archives: 29 May 2008
Tomorrow is the solemnity of the Sacred Heart. Here’s a relatively calm purple chair issue for y’all. When a special liturgical observance like tomorrow’s falls on a weekday, what happens at your parish? What do you think should happen? In … Continue reading
Darnell Clayton hosts this week’s carnival at the Lifeboat Foundation blog. Mars is the big story, naturally, but the universe is much bigger than a dry-ish small planet on the inner edge of an asteroid belt.
Lots of ink and byte-space is expended to emphasize the priest as acting in the person of Christ, but the bishops develop the notion of the preacher as a mediator:  The person who preaches in the context of the … Continue reading