- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,004 hits
Daily Archives: 29 May 2008
Tomorrow is the solemnity of the Sacred Heart. Here’s a relatively calm purple chair issue for y’all. When a special liturgical observance like tomorrow’s falls on a weekday, what happens at your parish? What do you think should happen? In … Continue reading
Darnell Clayton hosts this week’s carnival at the Lifeboat Foundation blog. Mars is the big story, naturally, but the universe is much bigger than a dry-ish small planet on the inner edge of an asteroid belt.
Lots of ink and byte-space is expended to emphasize the priest as acting in the person of Christ, but the bishops develop the notion of the preacher as a mediator:  The person who preaches in the context of the … Continue reading