about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
Vatican II pages
- 11,145,720 hits
Daily Archives: 9 June 2008
Here’s an image of two-thirds of our family at the symphony Friday night: Beethoven, Berlioz, and at intermission, snickerdoodle with orange juice. Who could ask for more?
Real estate mission accomplished. We looked at six properties last night and two this morning. First the interesting homes, including the “Mushroom House.” (Not very original, but it’s easier to get a quick men tal image with a nickname than … Continue reading