about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Praedicate Evangelium 95-97: Bishops and the DDWDS
- On The Tube: Night Sky
- GCSPD 12-14: Baptism, part 2
- Praedicate Evangelium 90-94: Aspects of Sacramental Discipline and Liturgical Life
- Membership Privileges Revoked
- GCSPD 9-11: Baptism, part 1
- Gather IV Review: Ascension and Pentecost
- Praedicate Evangelium 88-89: Purpose of the DDWDS
- GCSPD 4-8: General Principles, Part 2
Vatican II pages
- 11,021,342 hits
Daily Archives: 9 June 2008
Here’s an image of two-thirds of our family at the symphony Friday night: Beethoven, Berlioz, and at intermission, snickerdoodle with orange juice. Who could ask for more?
Real estate mission accomplished. We looked at six properties last night and two this morning. First the interesting homes, including the “Mushroom House.” (Not very original, but it’s easier to get a quick men tal image with a nickname than … Continue reading