- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,049,492 hits
Daily Archives: 28 June 2008
Some dioceses and parishes are making something of this special 367-day observance, which begins tonight in Catholic parishes celebrating the vigil of the feast of Saints Peter and Paul. The occasion is the 2,000th year since the apostle’s presumptive birth. … Continue reading
“Faith as Interpretation” headlines the next few sections. The bishops have a curious (to me) and broad take on “faith,” but stay with them for the point being made:  To say that preaching, the homily included, is directed to … Continue reading