about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
- On Women, Men, and People
- Of Luke The Evangelist
- Auxiliary Bishop To Crookston
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 15, Including “Problem People”
- Via Pulchritudinis: Beauty in the Liturgy, Part 4
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 2
Vatican II pages
- 10,756,706 hits
Daily Archives: 2 July 2008
The second of three wedding selections from Romans is another excellent passage. Much of Paul that is selected for the Lectionary is teaching material: theological, rational, philosophical. This passage isn’t one of those. In Judaism, much of the Old Testament … Continue reading