about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 236: Defining A Relic
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- 4,510,084 hits
Daily Archives: 10 July 2008
I hadn’t intended to blog anymore this week, but I woke with a nosebleed a few hours after I went to bed. I used to get them as a kid–they’d go on for hours sometimes. This one’s finally dried up, … Continue reading
Author Jonathan Swift (right) had quite an imagination. In his novel Gulliver’s Travels he notes two Martian moons, “the innermost is distant from the center of the primary exactly three of his diameters, and the outermost five.” There … Continue reading