- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,440 hits
Daily Archives: 20 July 2008
My wife and I were in our forties when we adopted our daughter. A Catholic Charities adoption was not a real option for us. The Archdiocese of Dubuque had a limit for prospective parents: age thirty-nine or younger. A person … Continue reading
The bishops describe the challenge pastors of large parishes know well:  But is it really possible to create this readiness for praise and thanksgiving in congregations as large and diverse as those in which many of us minister? In these … Continue reading