- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,049,163 hits
Daily Archives: 2 August 2008
The wedding Lectionary offers to couples three choices from Jesus’ Last Supper discourse in John’s Gospel, chapters 13 through 17. We’ll take a look at two of these choices, as they overlap with John 15:12’s statement, “This is my commandment: love … Continue reading
The preparing preacher gets serious; time to pull the ideas from prayer and reflection and start making them incarnate:  A time for writing should be scheduled at least two days before the preaching of the homily in order to … Continue reading