about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Lenten Reflections: The Bookends of Sleep
- Mutuae Relationes 46: Bishop as Supervisor and Mediator
- DPPL 236: Defining A Relic
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
Liam on Mutuae Relationes 46: Bishop a… Liam on DPPL 236: Defining A Reli… Dick Martin on Christian Looks at Scripture a… Dick Martin on Jesus: Door, Gate, and Way… charlesincenca on Christian Looks at Scripture a… Dick Martin on Christian Looks at Scripture a… Todd on DPPL 236: Defining A Reli… Melody on DPPL 236: Defining A Reli… Todd on Christian Looks at Scripture a… Dick Martin on Christian Looks at Scripture a…
- 4,513,144 hits
Daily Archives: 3 August 2008
Here’s a question for the musically-inclined. How broad should a parish repertoire be on Marian music? Most everybody has enough hymns and songs to fill at least one Mass. Should there be more? What I mean is this: should the … Continue reading