- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,053,838 hits
Daily Archives: 8 August 2008
The conclusion of the FIYH epilogue:  We dare to utter that sacred Word because we once heard the voice of Mystery who spoke to Isaiah: “Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?” And we answered with Isaiah, … Continue reading
Surf on over to A Mars Odyssey for a good assortment of space-related posts from across the blogosphere, this week’s edition of the Carnival of Space. I’ve taken no time to prepare any original blog material. In a week or … Continue reading