- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,440 hits
Daily Archives: 18 August 2008
A few days ago I finished Kay Kenyon’s A World Too Near, the second in a science fiction series mostly taking place in a strange parallel universe not too “far” from ours. This is good writing. Good enough to forgive … Continue reading
Chapter II of the treats the ordination of a deacon. A reminder that many liturgists neglect reading the rites, especially the introductions and the texts that precede the actual “red and black.” These tell us as much or more about … Continue reading