- Laudato Si 240: Relationships in Creation
- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
Vatican II pages
Del Sydebothom on She or We, Caesar or Serf… Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,065,337 hits
Daily Archives: 22 August 2008
I’ve been getting back into the writing thing this week, but not much blogging about space. Still, I approve of the message on the Crowlspace site: summarize the top space stories in the blogosphere, as submitted by mostly astrobloggers themselves. … Continue reading
It should be a given that whenever an honored speaker, a concert performer, or a football coach is engaged by a Catholic organization, somebody will take time to vet the person for their important views on hot-button issues. To this … Continue reading
Rhode Island’s Bishop Tobin asks for a moral assessment in immigration raids.