about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
- On Women, Men, and People
- Of Luke The Evangelist
- Auxiliary Bishop To Crookston
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 15, Including “Problem People”
- Via Pulchritudinis: Beauty in the Liturgy, Part 4
Vatican II pages
- 10,756,741 hits
Daily Archives: 22 August 2008
I’ve been getting back into the writing thing this week, but not much blogging about space. Still, I approve of the message on the Crowlspace site: summarize the top space stories in the blogosphere, as submitted by mostly astrobloggers themselves. … Continue reading
It should be a given that whenever an honored speaker, a concert performer, or a football coach is engaged by a Catholic organization, somebody will take time to vet the person for their important views on hot-button issues. To this … Continue reading
Rhode Island’s Bishop Tobin asks for a moral assessment in immigration raids.