- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,301 hits
Daily Archives: 24 August 2008
My otherwise sensible friend Jeffrey Tucker is promoting polyphonic propers at the NLM site this weekend. (Sorry; I’d link the post, but NLM doesn’t seem to provide easy (or even possible) post linking.) Polyphony is great as a concert experience. … Continue reading
Section 15 contains the examination of the deacon candidate by the bishop. The questions asked teach us something of the Church’s expectations for the diaconate ministry. EXAMINATION OF THE CANDIDATE 15. The candidate then stands before the bishop who questions … Continue reading