I wonder how stale on-site protesting has become. I had my doubts in the 80’s–the last time I went to protest sites.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi 27: Serious and Vital Formation
- Funeral Lectionary: John 17:1-3, 6-9a
- Desiderio Desideravi 26: Essential Wonder
- Lectionary Differences
- Desiderio Desideravi 25: Astonishment
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Sirach 38:1-9
- Desiderio Desideravi 24: Amazement
- Ignatius in July, 30 & 31
- Desiderio Desideravi 23: Carefulness
Vatican II pages
- 11,087,053 hits