about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,439 hits
Daily Archives: 27 August 2008
The Phoenix lander imaged Martian sunrise. It’s the beginning of the end of the Phoenix mission. Why? The lander’s arrival was timed to coincide with the arctic summer so the midnight sun would power up the mission for ninety days. … Continue reading
Mark laments the poor quality of pop songs chosen for the DNC. As I write, the talent-deprived Melissa Etheridge is at the Democratic convention singing versions of “Give Peace a Chance” and “Born in the USA.” Her songs come on … Continue reading