- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Daily Archives: 13 September 2008
It’s a devotional tradition from centuries back. With this weekend’s feast, is anybody out there planning to use this litany? If so, what, how, and when? This one, based on the writings of Thomas À Kempis, dates to the 15th … Continue reading
FrMichael mentioned something very significant in his response on one of the ordination posts. Regarding the cleansing materials for the newly ordained person’s hands: Like most of my classmates, I didn’t use the lemon when washing my hands: wanted the … Continue reading