- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,637 hits
Daily Archives: 17 September 2008
I noticed a story from Poland picked up by CNS, but so far ignored by Zenit. It seems a Polish theologian, Father Waclaw Hryniewicz has angered the CDF by a critique of the congregation’s July 2007 document responding to “questions” … Continue reading
Let’s finish up the introduction section to the rites for ordaining a bishop. First the vesting directions for the clergy: 6. The principal consecrator and the concelebrating bishops and priests wear the vestments required for Mass. The bishop-elect wears all … Continue reading