- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Daily Archives: 17 September 2008
I noticed a story from Poland picked up by CNS, but so far ignored by Zenit. It seems a Polish theologian, Father Waclaw Hryniewicz has angered the CDF by a critique of the congregation’s July 2007 document responding to “questions” … Continue reading
Let’s finish up the introduction section to the rites for ordaining a bishop. First the vesting directions for the clergy: 6. The principal consecrator and the concelebrating bishops and priests wear the vestments required for Mass. The bishop-elect wears all … Continue reading