about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Populorum Progressio 34: The Ultimate Purpose
- Fratelli Tutti 198: Dialogue And Friendship In Society
- Getting the Hand of Paint 3D
- Populorum Progressio 33: Programs and Planning
- Fratelli Tutti 197: Questions For Better Politics
- Populorum Progressio 32: A Task for Everyone
- Fratelli Tutti 196: Sowing Seeds
- Imaginary Planet
- Populorum Progressio 31: More On Reform
- That Phone Number, Please?
Vatican II pages
- 10,600,392 hits
Daily Archives: 27 September 2008
The rite of Pastoral Care of the Sick begins with a General Introduction. In this discussion, I’ll adopt the acronym PCS for easier reference. Not as commonly heard as “RCIA” but hopefully helpful. The Church begins with a brief philosophical … Continue reading