- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,049,492 hits
Daily Archives: 2 October 2008
The political posting in St Blog’s is sure to reach a fever pitch in the next–what is it? thirty-three days? Political posts seem to spike my hit count, but I think this may be my last political post before the … Continue reading
We veer away from the more theological to the practical side of preparing the oil of the sick: 20 The matter proper for the sacrament is olive oil or, according to circumstances, other oil derived from plants. (See Roman Pontifical, … Continue reading