- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,787 hits
Daily Archives: 30 October 2008
Here’s an astro-image for the holiday: the Witch Head Nebula lit up by blue supergiant Rigel. The Star Shadows Remote Observatory has a really nifty version on the Astronomy Picture of the Day site. Just to give some perspective, this … Continue reading
I won’t relay the entire wording of these sections, but just cover a few highlights. The pattern is the same as it was for a non-sacramental visit: reading, response, Lord’s Prayer, concluding prayer, blessing. How to adapt for kids? Shorter … Continue reading