- Laudato Si 240: Relationships in Creation
- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
Vatican II pages
Del Sydebothom on She or We, Caesar or Serf… Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,068,331 hits
Daily Archives: 5 November 2008
One of my family members has friends in high places.
Zenit reports that Pope Pius XII experienced the “miracle of the sun.” From the pope’s diary: The sun, which was still quite high, looked like a pale, opaque sphere, entirely surrounded by a luminous circle without the slightest bother. There … Continue reading
The rites of pastoral care call for foresight on the part of the confessor: 75. If the sick wish to celebrate the sacrament of penance, it is preferable that the priest make himself available for this during a previous visit. … Continue reading