- Amoris Laetitia 206: The Synod On Marriage Preparation
- The Armchair Liturgist Huddles Up Before Mass
- Amoris Laetitia 205: Preparing for Marriage
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
- Amoris Laetitia 202: Better Pastoral Formation For Ministers
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 1
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,158,135 hits
Daily Archives: 5 November 2008
One of my family members has friends in high places.
Zenit reports that Pope Pius XII experienced the “miracle of the sun.” From the pope’s diary: The sun, which was still quite high, looked like a pale, opaque sphere, entirely surrounded by a luminous circle without the slightest bother. There … Continue reading
The rites of pastoral care call for foresight on the part of the confessor: 75. If the sick wish to celebrate the sacrament of penance, it is preferable that the priest make himself available for this during a previous visit. … Continue reading