One of my family members has friends in high places.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- The Role of Women and the Tide
- Ministeria Quaedam 1: Certain Ministries
- Desiderio Desideravi 35: Beyond the Academic Environment
- Messier Objects
- Ministeria Quaedam Coming
- Lost Acclamations: The Old A
- Desiderio Desideravi 34: The First Practical Task
- Learning Dust
- Desiderio Desideravi 33: The Pentecost Experience
- Pipe Organ
Vatican II pages
- 11,096,636 hits