- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,434 hits
Daily Archives: 10 November 2008
Liturgy action at day one of the USCCB powwow in Baltimore. According to BCDW president Bishop Arthur Seratelli, “We have been very encouraged by the participation of the body of bishops …” in submitting more than 300 amendments. The breakdown … Continue reading
(This is Neil) I haven’t been posting lately. It isn’t because I’ve joined a cult or fallen into a vat of toxic chemicals. I’ve just been busy. The danger of an ever-longer hiatus is the growing desire to come back … Continue reading