about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- Mutuae Relationes 41-42: Innovations and Experiments
- 4,508,921 hits
Daily Archives: 10 November 2008
Liturgy action at day one of the USCCB powwow in Baltimore. According to BCDW president Bishop Arthur Seratelli, “We have been very encouraged by the participation of the body of bishops …” in submitting more than 300 amendments. The breakdown … Continue reading
(This is Neil) I haven’t been posting lately. It isn’t because I’ve joined a cult or fallen into a vat of toxic chemicals. I’ve just been busy. The danger of an ever-longer hiatus is the growing desire to come back … Continue reading