The USCCB, livened up by sending their input directly to Rome, waved farewell to Roman Missal part 2 with 189-30 approval. Now if they can get their clergy on board, they’ll be doing well. Not to mention a smoother passage for the upcoming ten sections of the Missal. Advent 2012 is the target time for use. We’ll see.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 57: Participation Through the Communications Media
- Towards Full Presence 1: The Digital World, Not Going Away
- Sacramentum Caritatis 56: Non-Catholic Christians
- Naked Desecration
- Sacramentum Caritatis 55: Personal Conditions
- Sacramentum Caritatis 54: Inculturation
- Heart, Sacred
- Sacramentum Caritatis 53: Participation and Priestly Ministry
- Scandal in Texas
- Sacramentum Caritatis 52: Authentic Participation
Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 57: Part… Liam on Las Vegas, Moving On Up Liam on Las Vegas, Moving On Up Liam on Readings for the Conferral of… Todd Flowerday on Readings for the Conferral of… Liam on Readings for the Conferral of… Teiborlang Malngiang on Paschale Solemnitatis Outline Todd Flowerday on Sacramentum Caritatis 47:… Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 47:… Liam on Sacramentum Caritatis 46: The…
Vatican II pages
- 11,382,696 hits