about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
- On Women, Men, and People
- Of Luke The Evangelist
- Auxiliary Bishop To Crookston
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 15, Including “Problem People”
- Via Pulchritudinis: Beauty in the Liturgy, Part 4
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 2
Vatican II pages
- 10,756,638 hits
Daily Archives: 19 November 2008
Two pick-up paragraphs before we get to some statements and commentary on the liturgy itself. First, a person may be anointed more than once during the same illness or condition: 102. The. sacrament of anointing may be repeated: a) when … Continue reading