- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,240 hits
Daily Archives: 21 November 2008
A bit of clarification from biblical expert Father Michel Remaud on the use of the Tetragrammaton in liturgy. The original CDWDS document said: Avoiding pronouncing the tetragrammaton of the name of God on the part of the Church has therefore … Continue reading
A CNS news brief yesterday alerted me to a letter written by Maine’s Catholic bishop, Richard Malone. I didn’t find a copy of that letter on his diocesan website, but I did read his homily from this past weekend, launching … Continue reading