- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,055 hits
Daily Archives: 23 November 2008
Not out, exactly, but peace moved. The AP picks up the story. Pope Benedict is reportedly consulting bishops before making a final decision on moving the Rite of Peace, probably to the end of the Liturgy of the Word. Some progressives have … Continue reading
The next twenty sections of Pastoral Care of the Sick are devoted to anointing outside of Mass. Fittingly enough, we have another introduction, four sections in which we are prepared for the sixteen ritual sections that follow. The rite outside of … Continue reading