about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
Vatican II pages
- 11,144,816 hits
Daily Archives: 7 January 2009
Viaticum within Mass is preferred above viaticum within a word and communion service. A Mass is subject to the same liturgical regulations as any other Mass of its kind: marriage, confirmation, ordination. The priest and planners may choose one of … Continue reading