- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,048,868 hits
Daily Archives: 12 January 2009
… because the Vatican says so. Actions speaking, to be accurate. Meanwhile, in the liberal camp, we’re still lit up: Curious, though, the household felines usually clamber up into the branches. Even Count (the eldest) isn’t licking and biting the lower … Continue reading
The 14th proposition of the recent Bishops’ Synod contained a number of imperatives addressed under “Word of God and liturgy.” As the bishops wrote, given that “liturgy is the privileged place in which the Word of God is fully expressed, … Continue reading