about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
Vatican II pages
- 11,143,941 hits
Daily Archives: 17 February 2009
Just a heads-up: the General Introduction to Christian Initiation (GICI) deals nearly exclusively with Baptism. But in this section it does mention the other two initiation sacraments. Let’s read: 2. Baptism incorporates us into Christ and forms us into God’s … Continue reading
Not to make more of the matter than it probably is, but guess who was on the receiving end of a Church disinvite?
Here’s a good question for how much cultural observances should manifest in the Church’s liturgy. It’s almost an Armchair Liturgist sort of question, but since I’m going to pontificate a bit myself, I’ll take it off that category and open … Continue reading