- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Luke 10:25-37
- Redemptoris Missio 84: Pontifical Mission Societies
- Redemptoris Missio 83cd: What Sort Of Schooling For Mission?
- Antarctica: A Year on Ice
- Redemptoris Missio 83ab: Promotion and Formation
- On My Bookshelf: The Way Of The Heart
- Redemptoris Missio 82cde: More On Cooperation
- A Bold Request
- Redemptoris Missio 82ab: New Forms Of Missionary Cooperation
A Bold Request | Cat… on On My Bookshelf: Hearts on… Liam on A How-To Jim Bowman on Sacrosanctum Concilium 5 ELAINE SIMPKINS on Reconciliation Lectionary: Wis… Ravhudzulo Mamafha on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on The Aorta Of Liturgy? Remi Bauer on The Aorta Of Liturgy? Running Out of Names… on Running Out of Names Liam on Running Out of Names Liam on Humanae Vitae 14: Unlawful Bir…
Vatican II pages
- 10,220,298 hits
Daily Archives: 17 February 2009
Just a heads-up: the General Introduction to Christian Initiation (GICI) deals nearly exclusively with Baptism. But in this section it does mention the other two initiation sacraments. Let’s read: 2. Baptism incorporates us into Christ and forms us into God’s … Continue reading
Not to make more of the matter than it probably is, but guess who was on the receiving end of a Church disinvite?
Here’s a good question for how much cultural observances should manifest in the Church’s liturgy. It’s almost an Armchair Liturgist sort of question, but since I’m going to pontificate a bit myself, I’ll take it off that category and open … Continue reading