- Amoris Laetitia 206: The Synod On Marriage Preparation
- The Armchair Liturgist Huddles Up Before Mass
- Amoris Laetitia 205: Preparing for Marriage
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
- Amoris Laetitia 202: Better Pastoral Formation For Ministers
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 1
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,158,020 hits
Daily Archives: 17 February 2009
Just a heads-up: the General Introduction to Christian Initiation (GICI) deals nearly exclusively with Baptism. But in this section it does mention the other two initiation sacraments. Let’s read: 2. Baptism incorporates us into Christ and forms us into God’s … Continue reading
Not to make more of the matter than it probably is, but guess who was on the receiving end of a Church disinvite?
Here’s a good question for how much cultural observances should manifest in the Church’s liturgy. It’s almost an Armchair Liturgist sort of question, but since I’m going to pontificate a bit myself, I’ll take it off that category and open … Continue reading