about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Reality Check
- Humanae Vitae 31: A Great Work
- Football, Plumbing, and Blogging
- PS 37: The Penitential Celebrations in Lent
- What About Sacramental Grace?
- Humanae Vitae 30: To Bishops
- PS 35-36: Chrism Mass
- Humanae Vitae 29: Christian Compassion
- Just A Thought on Guilt, Shame, and Public Relations
- PS 33-34: Passion and Homily
Atheist Max on Open Thread For Fundamentalist… Brendan Kelleher svd on Reality Check Melody on Football, Plumbing, and B… John McGrath on Reality Check Jen on Football, Plumbing, and B… Todd on What About Sacramental Gr… emmasrandomthoughts on What About Sacramental Gr… Liam on PS 37: The Penitential Celebra… Maria on Just A Thought on Guilt, Shame… JennyN on Humanae Vitae 28: To Prie…
- 4,939,724 hits
Daily Archives: 17 March 2009
Or was it a bishop? In the wake of parish closings and mergers, Camden, NJ laity are upset about a luxury home being purchased for five women religious. I thought it must be getting desperate (or racist) for people to … Continue reading
7. The steps lead to periods of inquiry and growth; alternately the periods may also be seen as preparing for the ensuing step. 1. The first period consists of inquiry on the part of the candidates and of evangelization and … Continue reading