- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,180 hits
Daily Archives: 28 March 2009
Here’s a question for pro-lifers (and others, too) in the reading audience: If you had a choice between public media (print, tv, radio) that permitted no abortion ads or PSA’s, either promoting choice or life, or having it be open … Continue reading
Like the bishop, the priest has a particular role in the process of initiation: 13. Priests, in addition to their usual ministry for any celebration of baptism, confirmation, and the eucharist (see Christian Initiation, General Introduction, 13-15) , have the … Continue reading