about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Religion in Film: Open Mic and Lost Sheep
- Beatitudes for Bishops IV
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 21: The Effort of the Christian
- Beatitudes for Bishops III
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 20: It Is Christ Himself, Part 2: The Very Mystery of …
- Beatitudes for Bishops II
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 20: It Is Christ Himself, Part 1: 1 Timothy 3:16
- Satellite Imagination: Ravioli, Anyone?
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 19: Mysterium Pietatis
- Beatitudes for Bishops I
Vatican II pages
- 10,807,306 hits
Daily Archives: 3 April 2009
So what about the usual times for accepting people into the order of catechumens? 18. The following should be noted about the time of celebrating the rite of acceptance into the order of catechumens (RCIA nos. 41-74). 1. It should … Continue reading