- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,819 hits
Daily Archives: 13 April 2009
Overheard, as the tale goes, after church yesterday: “Now I remember why I hardly ever come to church. Complete lack of variety and imagination.” “What do you mean?” comes the reply. “They only seem to know two songs here, ‘O … Continue reading
John Allen had a sensible bit of commentary last week. Not only have (my words) some of the Catholic Right polished their mean streak, but Allen’s words: In a recent essay for National Review Online, noted Catholic author George Weigel … Continue reading