- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,666 hits
Daily Archives: 17 April 2009
Why didn’t we liberal pro-lifers think of this during all the seamless garment fuss? All we needed was the language of war, and the other NCR buys into the piecemeal approach hook, line, and sinker.
I’ve been following the Catholic blogoutrage on embryonic stem cell research, so hearing about it on NPR today took me a bit by surprise. One would think the matter was already settled and the Furnaces of Death already fired up. … Continue reading