about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Football, Plumbing, and Blogging
- PS 37: The Penitential Celebrations in Lent
- What About Sacramental Grace?
- Humanae Vitae 30: To Bishops
- PS 35-36: Chrism Mass
- Humanae Vitae 29: Christian Compassion
- Just A Thought on Guilt, Shame, and Public Relations
- PS 33-34: Passion and Homily
- Difficulty With Pope Francis
- Humanae Vitae 28: To Priests
- 4,936,284 hits
Daily Archives: 17 April 2009
Why didn’t we liberal pro-lifers think of this during all the seamless garment fuss? All we needed was the language of war, and the other NCR buys into the piecemeal approach hook, line, and sinker.
I’ve been following the Catholic blogoutrage on embryonic stem cell research, so hearing about it on NPR today took me a bit by surprise. One would think the matter was already settled and the Furnaces of Death already fired up. … Continue reading