about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Traditionis Custodes 3§6: No New Groups
- Populorum Progressio 64: Overcoming Nationalism and Racism
- Fratelli Tutti 226: Starting Anew From The Truth
- Traditionis Custodes 3§5: Verify Spiritual Growth
- Populorum Progressio 62-63: Nationalism And Racism
- Today’s Rite of Committal
- Fratelli Tutti 225: Paths Of Renewed Encounter
- “Lord, Why Were You A Feminist?”
- Traditionis Custodes 3§4: The Bishop’s Delegate
Vatican II pages
- 10,645,613 hits
Daily Archives: 17 April 2009
Why didn’t we liberal pro-lifers think of this during all the seamless garment fuss? All we needed was the language of war, and the other NCR buys into the piecemeal approach hook, line, and sinker.
I’ve been following the Catholic blogoutrage on embryonic stem cell research, so hearing about it on NPR today took me a bit by surprise. One would think the matter was already settled and the Furnaces of Death already fired up. … Continue reading