- Christus Vivit 178: Courageous Missionaries
- Aperuit Illis 11: Scripture And Tradition
- Christus Vivit 177: Jesus Sends Missionaries
- More Adventures in Cardiology
- Aperuit Illis 10: The Holy Spirit Remains Active
- Christus Vivit 176: Swimming Against The Tide
- Aperuit Illis 9: Scripture on Scripture
- Beatitudes For The Weary Christian
- Christus Vivit 175: Courageous Missionaries
Devin Rice on Legacy Todd on More Adventures in Cardio… Todd on When In Rome, Get Baptize… claire Hochheiser on When In Rome, Get Baptize… Tom McClusky on More Adventures in Cardio… Aperuit Illis 10: Th… on Dei Verbum 12 Todd on Laudato Si 206: Social Mo… Glock on Laudato Si 206: Social Mo… Todd on Doctor Newman, Presumed? Liam on Doctor Newman, Presumed?
Vatican II pages
- 9,813,207 hits
Daily Archives: 17 April 2009
Why didn’t we liberal pro-lifers think of this during all the seamless garment fuss? All we needed was the language of war, and the other NCR buys into the piecemeal approach hook, line, and sinker.
I’ve been following the Catholic blogoutrage on embryonic stem cell research, so hearing about it on NPR today took me a bit by surprise. One would think the matter was already settled and the Furnaces of Death already fired up. … Continue reading