about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,439 hits
Daily Archives: 23 April 2009
Worth watching: Busted Halo’s series The Princess, The Priest and the War for the Perfect Wedding. Episode three: Why Can’t We Get Married On The Beach? I’ve watched these productions. Love the concept and the execution. If I can ever … Continue reading
Many clergy expand the Lectionary offerings they provide to mourners or to engaged couples. We’ve read earlier in our examination of the Pastoral Care rites that preparers of the liturgy are not limited to the Lectionary options for the sick … Continue reading