- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,052,436 hits
Daily Archives: 26 April 2009
The family and I were off to Kansas City for a friend’s surprise 50th birthday party yesterday. About 3PM I got a phone call from the boss. Where was the wrench for the holy oils? Yipes. I had misplaced the … Continue reading
We’ve discussed some general approaches in the past two posts, but what are the particular responsibilities of clergy and catechists? What should the candidates experience during this time to facilitate their initial conversion? 38. During this period, priests and deacons, … Continue reading