about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- Mutuae Relationes 41-42: Innovations and Experiments
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Nehemiah 9:1-20, A Psalm of Memory
- Lenten Reflections: Arevakal
- 4,505,712 hits
Daily Archives: 10 May 2009
Fr Austin, aka the Concord Pastor, has bestowed the Lemonade Stand Award, and in turn, I contribute to the chain reaction by nominating five others, mostly new bloggers or bloggers new to me: – My college chum Joe’s work on … Continue reading
At this juncture of the rite, there are two options. RCIA 51 offers the option, where the diocesan bishop has permitted it, of a rite of exorcism and renunciation of false worship. The main option is in RCIA 52, the … Continue reading