- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,004 hits
Daily Archives: 21 May 2009
Expect a few posts tomorrow, maybe, and perhaps one a day for the next week, but I have a busy weekend coming up on the heels of a fairly busy week. I haven’t intended to leave RCIA hanging with crosses … Continue reading
I’ve heard from a source that some English-speaking bishops’ conferences are pressing Rome, the CDWDS, for inclusion of the current “Memorial Acclamation A” in the new Roman Missal translation. This is the text, “Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ … Continue reading