about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- DSCAP 21-22: It’s a Substitute
- Creator Plus
- DSCAP 20: Sunday Word, and Maybe Communion
- The King Shall Come, New and Old
- A Thanksgiving Reminder: 1 Timothy 6:6-11, 17-19
- DSCAP 18-19: Conditions for Celebration
- Priests or People?
- DSCAP 16-17: Sunday, A Day of Joy and Freedom
- M7: Ptolemy’s Drop of Scorpion Venom
- DSCAP 15: Active Participation and Renewal
Todd Flowerday on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Liam on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Todd Flowerday on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Liam on DSCAP 21-22: It’s a… Liam on Creator Plus Liam on The King Shall Come, New and… Liam on The King Shall Come, New and… Saul on Laudato Si 237: Sunday nassauny on Priests or People? Liam on Priests or People?
Vatican II pages
- 11,207,716 hits
Daily Archives: 29 May 2009
Crunchy con Rod Dreher and his Texas confreres don’t get to many hockey games, do they? Richardson (Texas) school district officials issued an apology this week, after receiving complaints that a choir sang the Mexican national anthem at a school … Continue reading