about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Creator Plus
- DSCAP 20: Sunday Word, and Maybe Communion
- The King Shall Come, New and Old
- A Thanksgiving Reminder: 1 Timothy 6:6-11, 17-19
- DSCAP 18-19: Conditions for Celebration
- Priests or People?
- DSCAP 16-17: Sunday, A Day of Joy and Freedom
- M7: Ptolemy’s Drop of Scorpion Venom
- DSCAP 15: Active Participation and Renewal
- DSCAP 14: Sunday, From the Beginning of Christian Formation
Liam on Creator Plus Liam on The King Shall Come, New and… Liam on The King Shall Come, New and… Saul on Laudato Si 237: Sunday nassauny on Priests or People? Liam on Priests or People? Todd on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday William on Laudato Si 237: Sunday
Vatican II pages
- 11,201,886 hits
Daily Archives: 3 June 2009
(This is Neil) Last year, Fr Adolfo Nicolás, Superior General of the Jesuits, granted an interview with three members of the communication team for the 35th Congregation of the Society of Jesus. A transcription of the interview [PDF] was published … Continue reading
Heading north for two days. Zoo, baseball, art museum, and who knows what else. Blogging likely light to non-existent.