about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The War On The War On Christmas
- Laudato Si 170: Costs Passed to the Poor
- Laudato Si 169: Delays On Climate Change
- On Long-Winded Prayers
- Laudato Si 168: Conventions
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Psalm 27: 1, 4, 7-10, 13-14
- Laudato Si 167: Rio in 1992
- Simple Gifts
- Laudato Si 166: Popular Movements
- Apple or Pumpkin?
- 5,792,692 hits
Daily Archives: 15 June 2009
3. The Church, like a mother, helps the catechumens on their journey by means of suitable liturgical rites, which purify the catechumens little by little and strengthen them with God’s blessing. Three aspects of liturgy, or, three different types of … Continue reading