As a campus minister, I’m pleased to see one of my tribe move to the next square in the four-step movement to official sainthood. The Boston Globe link mentions the deacon who “prayed” to Cardinal Newman. I hope that could have been worded better by the journalist. I’m sure the deacon healed of his back ailment (I can relate) was asking for intercession.
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
- Amoris Laetitia 106: John Paul II on Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 105: Love Forgives
- Amoris Laetitia 104: Making Peace
Vatican II pages
Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Todd on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving…
- 6,806,937 hits