- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,053,493 hits
Daily Archives: 7 July 2009
The rubrics indicate: 94. As the catechumens bow or kneel, the celebrant, with hands outstretched over them, says one of the following prayers: God of infinite wisdom, you chose the apostle Paul to proclaim your Son to every nation. We … Continue reading
I had fun recording this setting of Psalm 95 with some friends last night. I can send a .sib file or a pdf of the score to anyone who wishes one; just e-mail me. This is the third setting of … Continue reading